|Release dates|| November 12, 2018 (USA) |
January 8, 2019 (Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa)
February 4, 2019 (Germany)
|Running time||21-23 minutes|
|Studio|| Brown Bag Films|
Nickelodeon Animation Studio
Butterbean's Café is a 3D computer-animated television series created by Jonny Belt and Robert Scull, creators of Bubble Guppies,that was ordered by Nickelodeon began airing on the channel on November 12, 2018 and on Nick Jr. globally from January 3, 2019, with 40 episodes scheduled for the first season.
Butterbean and her friends head to Puddlebrook, a magical land filled with anthropomorphic chipmunks and rabbits to open a café. Butterbean is a young fairy who runs her very own café with her little sister, Cricket, and her friends Poppy, Dazzle, and Jasper.
But trying to put a stop to them is the fussy Ms. Marmalady, who will stop at nothing to put her out of business.
Each episode focuses on Butterbean and her friends as they work together to create fun new recipes while holding interview sessions with the viewers to discuss the current goings-on.
- Margaret Ying Drake as Butterbean
- Gabriella Pizzolo as Cricket
- Olivia Grace Manning as Dazzle
- Kirrilee Berger as Poppy
- Koda Gursoy as Jasper
- Alysia Reiner as Ms. Marmalady
- Melissa Van Der Schyff as Miss Honeybook
- Aiden Reid Medina as Reuben
- This is the fist of 4 new series ordered by the network to modernize the preschool programming on its its preschool sister channel.